How can you encourage Polish people to visit your country?
- India is huge and very interesting. It has 31 States, 7 Union Territories, 1618 Languages, 6400 Castes, 29 major Festivals and so on. The country has a population of more than more than 1020 million people and still holds itself together as one nation despite all the differences - the Great India. My country is famous for “Golden Bird”. India has a lot of gold, silver and pearls. Many people tried to get gold from India. So they attacked from time to time. Afganistan, Turkey and England all attacked our temples and villages. Much of the Kohinoor diamond stock was stolen by the English.How did the famous Republic Day begin?
- The English came to India for business and they built East India Company to steal from India. They ruled us for more than 200 years before some people (which we Indians believed to be great) fought strongly to force them to leave India and rule their own country. People like: Mohan Dass Karmchand Gandhi (Mahatma Gandhi), Subahas Chandra Bosh, Bhagat Singh, Bismil, Sukhram, Rani Luxmi Bai, Mangal Pandey, Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel, Jawaher Lal Nehru and lost of non-famous Indians helped in getting indepence for India. But before the English left India they succeeded in dividing the place into two countries, which are the present India and Pakistan. On January 26, 1950 Indian Constitution was created and this day is known as a Republic Day to all Indians.It’s interesting...
- Right now India is seen as the biggest country in Asia for product consumption. The so called Subcontnent is a big center for Import and Export. The Indian Democracy respects foreigners, tries to make fare deals, all educational entities and suggestions are welcome, as well as the respect and equity of women. The biggest name in this category is “Mother Teresa”, Indian born, who brings the biggest celebrity to her land.And at the end, can you tell me something about the city where you live now?
- I am from Jodhpur, from the state of Rajasthan. Rajasthan occupies 7percent of the landscape of India. There is a very poor rate of education in my city. Some of the villages don’t have electricity and water facilities untill this date. Most Villagers can’t afford to live in a good house. There are no roof on most of their houses, which i think is not good for a country like India.
- By the way.. My city Jodhpur has a great history. In Jodhpur you can see a big fort, a palace, a beautiful lake and a lot of historical buildings in which you can see some arts and handworks. People come here to buy handmade textile, dolls, utensils and wooden articles. I own a furniture manufacturing unit in Jodhpur and we export our furniture to many countries. We also export a few consignment to Warszawa but due to the American financial crisis we lost of business recently. So I had to come to Bangalore (Karnataka) looking for work.Thank you so much for the interview. Do you want to tell something to anyone about today celebration?
- Today is our 60th Republic Day, so have a happy Republic Day of India. I am proud that i am Indian.
If you can see M. Kumar’s city – Jodhpur, you can see Bollywood movie here: http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=byI0Q09ChMg At this movie is Jodhpur with national Bird (Pecock).